Logistics Truck Driver Paging System. Driver movement is always difficult in Logistics companies. But with our new driver pager systems its a simple
matter to get drivers where you want when you want them. Drivers can sometimes be difficult to get them to where you need them. Maybe down
to the loading bay, or over to building two... or... we guess you could fill out thousands of scenarios where it would be great to simply tell them where to go.
Now we have a simple solution.
The Alpha Coaster system allows you to give the driver (as they pull in to your site) a text pager
and then the ability to send the driver a message when you want him to move to a bay (for example).
This system is robust and tried and tested all over the world. The cost factor alone compared to other solutions should suggest that you need to know more.
- 255 character LCD displays pager number and text messages
- Backlit LCD
- UHF frequency FM (445,1560 MHz)
- Shock-absorbing bumper for added durability
- Onsite programmability
- "Heartbeat" charge light
- Available in Blue
- Any-orientation stack-charging system
- Nickel metal hydride batteries
- Vibration and flash alert modes
- Tracking mode
- Front-view coaster numbers
- 4 charging pins ensure optimal charge
- Battery life is 24 hours on a single charge
- Overall size: 4" x 4" x 3/4" (10x10x2 cm)
- Text messages provide instant communication UHF frequency penetrates walls, ceilings and floors more effectively than VHF
- Built-in rubber bumper reduces damages
- Any-orientation charging means pagers can be stacked in any direction in small spaces
- Nickel Metal Hydride battery eliminates "memory" problems allowing coasters to last for years
- Tracking mode will continuously page until the coaster is returned
- "Heartbeat" light indicates pager is active